skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'll Always Have Paris...
Posts describing my life in Paris and travels abroad. Enjoy!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
St. Patricks Day - March 17
This post needs no explanation. Just wanted to post some pictures of us sporting the GREEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Song(s) On My Mind
Music is a huge part of my life! I love the way music can put into words what I am thinking and describe my mood. Here, I will put up songs that I am loving at the moment.
She Said - Plan B
This Aint a Love Song - Scouting for Girls
Alors on Danse - Stromae
Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
About Me
Lauren H.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(45)
▼
April
(14)
Interlaken: Part II
Interlaken, Switzerland: Not for the faint at hear...
How to Become Parisian in One Hour - April 6
Potluck Dinner in Montmartre - March 30
Touristy Day with Julia - March 24
Printemps du Cinema - March 21-23
St. Patricks Day - March 17
Private Wine Tasting and Book Deal Celebration - M...
Spring Break - Day 12
Spring Break - Day 11
Spring Break - Day 10
Spring Break - Day 9
Spring Break - Day 8
Spring Break - Day 7
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(5)
►
December
(5)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment