High #1: Taking the bus and finding the Fat Tire Bike Tours office, then finding my way home via the metro. (All by myself if, if I might add...)
High #2: Getting to talk to my sister via Skype. Love and miss her SO much!
Low: The weather (rain) and the day coming to an end.
Details: In need of some much needed rest, I slept in this morning. My first adventure of the day took me to Fat Tire Bike Tours (where I will be working this summer). I took the bus to the office all on my own... (which I am very proud of!!) and met some of the staff! They are amazing, especially Ashley (here is your shout out! You ROCK!). I am so honored to be apart of the Fat Tire family. On the way I stopped by the Eiffel Tower to get some pics!
While at the office, I got a babysitting gig. I am really excited about this because I absolutely love children and am missing the kids I babysat back in the states. It is also a great opportunity for me to make some dolla dolla bills y'all.
After the office, I found my way home via the metro (something I am also very proud of). And then took a power nap before I went to the Moose Bar in Odeon to meet some friends. This was SO much fun. The metro was closed when we left, so I walked a few miles home.
Quote: "Remember the Alamo!!" - Me (after a tequila shot at a Canadian bar, no incriminating photos will be posted)

Whoo hoo! Exciting you are getting around on your own and having fun! Sounds like you are having a great time already! I bet you have consumed tons of bread and cheese, eh?? Love you! Have a great New Years!!!!
ReplyDelete