High: Taking my first Fat Tire Bike Tour and ringing in the New Year in a great city with amazing people!
Low: How cold it is here... We Texas girls aren't quite used to this!
Details: The first thing on my agenda today was to go on a tour of Paris via Fat Tire Bike Tours. This was the last tour for one of the guides (one of the best)! It was amazing... and super cold, but worth it of course. Since everything takes a whole lot longer over here (not knowing the language and how subways systems work doesn't help either), I have realized I am able to get only a few things done each day. So after this, I babysat for a few hours and then commuted home to get ready for the night.
We rang in the New Years at a friends house. There was great food, great conversation, and, of course, great people! I am truly blessed to have met some of the most amazing people, and I know it will only get better!
Quote: It's not that I don't find history interesting, it's just that nothing in history has interested me." - Anonymous

No comments:
Post a Comment