High: Finishing unpacking and dinner with the crew.
Low: Walking 20+ miles yesterday, man are my legs/feet sore.
Details: Transporting luggage from the office to my apartment was the big to-do today. It may not seem like a big deal, but let me tell you, it was a fete. Lugging a 60 pound bag up and down stairs and through multiple subways is not fun. But I did it, and feel pretty accomplished.
On my way to the office I discovered a farmers market that was going on at my metro stop. Every arrondissement (district of the city) has at least 2 farmers markets each week, complete with fresh fruit, veggies, and meat. They also sell clothes and things like that. I stopped and bought some fruit and a chocolate croissant. Yum, yum!
After getting my luggage to the apartment, I decided to unpack and put my things away. It is so nice to not be living out of a suit case anymore! Once this was done, I got ready to head across town to meet friends for dinner and drinks. By far the best dinner I have had yet!! The duck and veal are amazing... I had the duck.
Quote: "After about 5 minutes of talking to that guy in the bar, I realized I was still holding my compass... awkward!" - Me

No comments:
Post a Comment