High: Doing some shopping and finding some great items!
Low: Dollar to euro conversion rate...
Details: These days were pretty simple days, marked by work and exploring the city. I have been trying to explore my neighborhood a little each day. There are so many great restaurants and stores, you wouldn't believe!! I love it.
There are also so many great historical landmarks all around. We are a block away from The Centre Pompidou, a very famous museum. It is the largest museum for modern art in Europe!! Ok, so now that you are impressed and excited for me... be disappointed in me because I have yet to visit. I know, I know... a block away and I haven't visited? It is sad. But I promise to prove myself in the coming days and hopefully regain your faith in me! lol
Also, I spent some time exploring the area around the Louvre. I have yet to go inside there either this trip, but I have a good reason... we are getting a group together to purchase passes at a discount that will allow us to visit as many times as we want and get in on some VIP Louvre action. The Louvre is literally a 10 minute walk from my apartment too... This is the life, I am so blessed to have this experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment